Welcome to the 7th Merry Monday Linky Party!
- Thank you to everyone that participated in last weeks Merry Monday Linky Party. There were lots of new faces last week and we hope you had a chance to visit some new people.
- Your party hosts were busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+. We want to help get your posts out to as many people as possible and would appreciate if you share the party and help us out too. Tweet
- Going forward, the Merry Monday Linky Party will be introducing a new guest host bi-monthly. This week we actually have two guest hosts, which means your link up will be seen on 7 different blogs! For the next two weeks, Lisa from A Merry Mom AND Misty from The Lady Prefers 2 Save will be our guest hosts. Remember, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs to see if you’ve been featured!
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party #7!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
Host Erlene @My Pinterventures ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Bloglovin Stumbleupon
Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
Co-host Marilyn @Marilyn’s Treats ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Bloglovin Stumbleupon
Co-host Treana @House of Bennetts ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Instagram
On the Host’s Blogs
June The Blog Hobnob ~ Encourage Summer Reading ~ Pinterest Tested: Easy Hawaiian Rolls #2 vs King’s Hawaiian Bread
Happy House and Home
*Julia’s coming back from a mini motorcycle vacation and healing from a back injury ~ we hope you feel better soon!*
Fireman’s Prayer Sign and Tutorial
Confetti Colada ~ Star Spangled Mixers ~ Perfect Pina Colada ~ Pina Colada Sorbet
House of Bennetts
Gardening for Dummies ~ The 10 Things You Need For Painting (Plus Two Bonuses) ~9 Nightstands Under $300 from One King’s Lane
Meet Your Guest Co-hosts
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! The party is booked until the end of August, so new openings won’t be available until September.
Guest Co-host Lisa @A Merry Mom ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
- Lisa from A Merry Mom blogs about the everyday joys of home and family life. She loves to write about anything cheery and family-oriented, including crafts, DIY, food, holidays, and travel
Guest Co-host Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Youtube
- A site that embraces whole living, through budgeting, couponing, stockpiling, upcycling, and healthy menu planning.
On the Guest Co-host’s Blogs
The Lady Prefers 2 Save
Freezer Cooking Session & Recipe: Blueberry Butter Pecan Recipe ~ Homemade Taco Seasoning ~Rebate Roadtrip: How I Saved 75% off at CVS, Without Coupons!
How to Review Products On Your Blog @Joyful Reviews & Giveways
My Feature Pick
Mailbox Makeover with Duck Tape and Paint from Joyful Daisy
I love this cheery mailbox makeover from Amy at Joyful Daisy! What a fun way to add some character to a standard mailbox. It would make me smile to see this whimsical mailbox each day!
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
Follow Erlene Amat | My Pinterventures’s board Merry Monday Linky Party Features on Pinterest.
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar.
Permalink back to the blog: http://wp.me/p3UxXD-1gD
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc…). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines – these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
* It’s not a party if you link & run. Please visit at least 2 other party link ups.
* Sharing is caring! Tweet the party Tweet