Welcome to the 8th Merry Monday Linky Party!
- Thank you to everyone that participated in last weeks Merry Monday Linky Party. We had another great party and fabulous link ups.
- We have a new party host! Misty from The Lady Prefers 2 Save will be joining us each week for Merry Monday!
- Going forward, the Merry Monday Linky Party will be introducing a new guest host bi-monthly. This week we actually have two guest hosts, which means your link up will be seen on 5 different blogs! For the next two weeks, Lisa from A Merry Mom will be our guest host. Remember, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs to see if you’ve been featured!
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party #8!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
Host Erlene @My Pinterventures ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Bloglovin Stumbleupon
Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
Co-host Treana @House of Bennetts ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Instagram
Co-host Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Youtube
On the Host’s Blogs
Pinterest Tested: Chocolate Cupcakes vs Dark Chocolate Cupcakes ~ Ikea Stool Makeover
Happy House and Home
Photo Canvas Tutorial ~ DIY Elevated Cheese Board
House of Bennetts
Bridal Shower ~ Throwback Thursdays: Chore Chart for Adults ~ Help Treana vote for a new blog look
The Lady Prefers 2 Save
How to Freeze Fresh Blueberries ~ Tutorial Tues: Homemade Swifter Clothes & Solution ~ Ways to Save Wed: Petco ~ Homemade Flea & Tick Remedy
Meet Your Guest Co-host
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! The party is booked until the end of August, so new openings won’t be available until September.
Guest Co-host Lisa @A Merry Mom ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
- Lisa from A Merry Mom blogs about the everyday joys of home and family life. She loves to write about anything cheery and family-oriented, including crafts, DIY, food, holidays, and travel
On the Guest Co-host’s Blogs
A Merry Mom
Book Review: Mom Made Us Write This in the Summer by Ali Maier
No Strain to Hang – Vintage Colander Planter @Sadie Seasongoods
My Feature Pick
*Don’t forget to visit the other hosts to view their feature picks too.*
Homemade Ranch Dressing with Greek Yogurt from The Kolb Corner
My family and I all love ranch dressing, and sometimes it’s the only way to get my kids to eat their veggies. I’m always on the lookout for a good, light version, and this recipe is a healthier option with Greek yogurt.
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
Follow Erlene Amat | My Pinterventures’s board Merry Monday Linky Party Features on Pinterest.
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
Permalink back to the blog: http://wp.me/p3UxXD-1iW
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc…). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines – these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.
- If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
Sharing is caring! Tweet the party Tweet
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we’re promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms.***
Hello cute ladies! Fabulous party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tomorrow at 7 pm.. We would truly love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls
Thank you for co-hosting Lisa
Have a good week
Thank you so much for featuring my ranch dressing! Have a great week!
You’re welcome! Thanks for sharing your recipe