The first day of summer is here! It’s time for fun in the sun.
I like to have the perfect soundtrack ready to accompany summer activities – relaxing by the pool, cooking out on the patio, cruising in the car, whatever. Today I put together my new summer playlist for about an hour of listening time.
This summer playlist is a mix of older and newer songs with a cheerful vibe. I think these tunes are the perfect accompaniment for a lovely summer day!
1. Happy – Pharrell Williams
2. Good Feeling – Flo Rida
3. Good Time – Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson
4. Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
5. Brighter than the Sun – Colbie Callait
6. Say Hey – Michael Franti & Spearhead
7. Feel Again – OneRepublic
8. Happy – Natasha Bedingfield
9. These are Days – 10,000 Maniacs
10. Praise You – Fatboy Slim
11. Better Together – Jack Johnson
12. Beautiful World – Carolina Liar
13. Island in the Sun – Weezer
14. Somewhere over the Rainbow / What a Wonderful World – Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
What are your favorite songs for a summer playlist?
This post contains affiliate links, which help support this site.
Read my disclosure statement for more information.