Motherhood has moments of pure delight. And other moments that are hard. Sometimes we just get through the tough stuff the best we can.
But have you ever wished for some help for becoming the mom you REALLY want to be? The Mom Conference was designed for just that purpose!
It’s a FREE online event on October 11-13, 2016 that features 20 speakers sharing invaluable information on parenting and self-development. They cover helpful strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to healthy eating to finding more joy in motherhood.
Sounds great, right?
You can join over 100,000 moms around the world and learn new insights for motherhood. Best of all, you can attend for free from the comfort of your own home!
Just click here to go to the Mom Conference site to register: The Mom Conference 2016.
(This is an affiliate link, but you can register and attend the conference totally free. I get a small commission only if you purchase something from the Mom Conference site.)
If you register now, you’ll have access to FREE GIFTS as soon as your registration has been completed! You get a free Audio Story and Family Discussion Guide to help you teach your children about honesty in a really fun way. And you get a free 7-Day Healthy Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List.
Mom Conference 2016 sessions
The Mom Conference 2016 features some great sessions!
- Understand and manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Help your children to embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Raise grateful children and avoid the entitlement epidemic going on these days
- Manage your children’s cell phone use and screen time (such a tricky and important subject!)
- Take better care of your body, mind and soul (yes, YOU need to be cared for along with your children!)
- Develop and stick to a budget that really works
- Nurture your marriage
- Teach your children – babies through teens – the values and character traits that will help them be successful and happy
- Get that house clean and keep it that way (in a fun way!)
- Find more joy in motherhood
Mom Conference 2016 speakers
The free sessions are presented by some accomplished speakers.
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting (Helping Kids – and Yourself – Manage Emotions)
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families and founder of Kitchen Stewardship (Want Responsible and Healthy Kids? Teach Them to Cook and Eat Real Food)
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Bestselling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less (Decluttering your Home, Mind and Soul)
- Ramona Zabriski, Founder of Wife for Life University (How to be a Wife for Life)
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions (Raising Motivated and Grateful Children During this Me, Me, Me Epidemic)
- Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need a Budget (Budgeting Made Simple)
- Dina Alexander, Founder of Educate and Empower Kids (How to Talk to your Children about Sex)
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling authors who run Valuesparenting (Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values)
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor, founder of FlyLady.net (Cleaning in a Fun Way)
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes (Managing Kids’ Cell Phone and Screen Time – Without Making Them Hate You)
- April and Eric Perry, life architecture experts and founders of Learn-Do-Become (Building the Life and Future you Really Want)
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert and co-founder of Power of Moms (The Three Basic Systems Every Family Needs)
Ready to register? Just click here to go to the Mom Conference site for free registration: The Mom Conference 2016.
This post contains affiliate links, but you can register and attend the conference totally free.
I get a small commission only if you purchase something from the Mom Conference site.
Affiliate links like these help support this site. Learn more here: Disclosure Statement.